Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Well, after two and a half years of crying, praying, hoping, and trying to make things better.  Jason and I are getting a divorce. A divorce. A real live divorce. I hate divorce. I dated, and dated, trying to find that someone I could spend all of time with... and, I thought that's what I had found.  I can't say I've never been more sad in my life, because the truth is, it's not ending well, and I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.  I might be able to say that I've never been more confused in my life. The person I see today, is not the person I saw two years ago, nor is it the person I thought I married a year and a half ago. And, I'm sad. 

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Bonnie! I just saw this post. I'm so sorry! I hope you're doing better now. I miss you!