The Provo Tabernacle
I drove past the Provo Tabernacle the other day - it's on its way to becoming the Provo Temple - but it actually looks horrible... just a dark empty shell on a vacant lot surrounded by construction.
It gave me hope... because I know what the plan is, I know what it's going to be. Sometimes, when I look at myself, I see the same thing - a Bonnie under construction - one that's not looking so great at the moment. But the truth is, there's a plan for me too. I am also in the process of becoming something.
The fire was a tragedy - a beautiful building gone.
But no - it's going to be restored! And even better, it's going to become a beautiful Temple.
I'm thankful for the ways that Heavenly Father chooses to teach us about the atonement.


1 comment:
What a beautiful post. I love your outlook.
Post a Comment