Wednesday, February 03, 2016

I've started running again.  After a rough divorce, and way too many hours watching Netflix - I've decided to take my life back, and stop feeling sorry for myself.  It's a good plan.  I think.

My cell phone keeps track of the distance I've run. Plus, it plays me some motivational tunes - without which, this process would be more difficult than I would like to admit :)  So, it's completely indispensable to me. But, the problem is, it's so stinking big and I'm scared of dropping it.

In a moment of epiphany - I decided that there must be some sort of belt, that I can have around my waist, to tuck my cell phone securely inside (I'm not a big fan of the armbands).  So, yesterday I went to a running store, and bought myself a Mirage Belt.  Super slick... And I was super excited, until I realized it's nothing more than a glorified Fanny Pack!



No comments: