Monday, September 01, 2008

This is Mike.

I like him a lot.

I like him because once - in college - he took me on a motorbike ride - and got us stranded, without gas, between Provo and Spanish Fork. And, I like him because when I invited him to tag along to my brother's crazy wedding in Canada, he said yes, hopped on a Greyhound, and made himself at home.



Things you should know about Mike:
  1. He moves super slow - you can get twice as much done in half the time
  2. He likes soy milk and pistachios
  3. He's really good at subduing someone else's anger
  4. He's learning to play the drums
  5. He makes you feel important - like everything you say and think matters
  6. He's in love with a little dog named Ellie
  7. He might not show up if you make him dinner
  8. He'll break everything of any importance if you let him into your house
  9. He is very, VERY funny
  10. He can break dance
  11. People love him
  12. He has an amazingly attractive voice
  13. His upper arms are super white because they never see the sun
  14. If you ask him for something, he'll give it to you
  15. He takes pictures of everything - especially himself



The drive back from the wedding was hot and muggy. Mike and I couldn't take it any longer, so we pulled over, made our way through some brush, and deposited ourselves in the water of a cool river.





We stopped at this little road side diner, ate the most delicious soup known to mankind, and scribbled our names on the wall.







5 comments:

The R.O.C. said...

I like Mike, too.

Candi said...

Is there a Freudian slip in this post?

Bonnie said...

I fixed it.

Janna said...

Ooh. I have a crush based on #10 alone.

King Arthur said...

:) Mike is a stud.