Monday, September 22, 2008


I tried to google my future today. 
That's right - I just typed in "What should Bonnie Corbett do with her life?" 
And... Voila!
I landed myself on a web page all about backpacking through Scottish Moors.
I can live with that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried the same thing and got the July 2006 obituaries for Orleans Parish Louisiana. Does that mean I should just die? I like the idea of Scotland better.

Kate said...

you are so cool, Bonnie. Send me pictures of your trip when you fulfill you destiny in Scotland! You live such an exciting life!

Nicki said...

LOL. I love it. Can I come, Bon? :) My google search as to what I should do with my life directed me to a site about a couple (the wife has my same name) who just had a baby. Looks like I'm in for a ride.

em&m said...

You are awesome. Totally do it. My google said I should become a singer, which let's face it is not gonna happen, and what I see from other responders is your advise is the only really cool and possibly do-able advise. it must be fate.

Janna said...

Wow! I'm supposed to write a book.