On ending a relationship --
Let's take a closer look at the flashcube (some of you may remember them from childhood photo shoots, lovingly hinged to the top of a parent's camera). They contain fine wires made of magnesium metal, and when a current is passed through the wires - in the oxygen laden chamber of the cube - a flash occurs. The floor of the chamber is now covered in a powdery substance known as magnesium oxide, its properties quite different from those of the original materials, and the flashcube won't flash again.
My contents are changed.
My flashcube is spent.
1 comment:
Where do I begin? Just took a quick browse through your blog, and think it's fabulous - although there were some spelling mistakes (tee hee). As I look below, I'm not sure what identity to post with. We'll see if it works :) XOXOX
Post a Comment