Well, I had a super rough day at work today. So, in an effort to stay positive, I'm going to list what I like about my job:
- I have an office with a window and a bathroom.
- I work with some pretty amazing people.
- My commute is only 20 minutes.
- The work I do helps keep people safe.
- I have two computer screens.
- My boss will let me work from home if the plumber is coming to my house.
- I get paid.
- I cover two hospitals, but they're right across the street from each other so that makes it easy.
- The department has made some positive changes in the past year.
- The Friday HAI meeting.
- Did I mention the people? The people are great.
- The photocopier.
- I have some flexibility and autonomy.
No comments:
Post a Comment