Saturday, June 25, 2016

I went for a bike ride tonight.  Along the Provo River trail.  It soothed my soul.  I have lots of memories along that trail.  Late night runs with my roommates, and the boys next door.  Sitting on the grass and talking about anything and everything.  Riding bikes with good friends.  Falling in love, on a walk that kept us out till morning.  So many people, so many memories - all of them good.

I bought a house on the trail a few months ago.  And it has been a really great place to live - perhaps because it's tied to so much goodness.  Perhaps memories help us heal and pass through the parts of life that seem too hard to bear.

I am thankful for all the good people I have known in my life, who have given me beautiful memories.

1 comment:

Janna said...

This made me a little teary. Love so much who you are.