Wow. This is funny to remember. I am pretty proud of that damsel in distress in the dungeon. That may be the best thing I have ever drawn. And to this day, I firmly believe that Kate is better than catering.
I owe you a chat return I missed that seems that the Canadian sentiment may be changing. Let's explore this. I'll email you. I think you should arrange a date with a Mountie.
3 comments:
Wow. This is funny to remember. I am pretty proud of that damsel in distress in the dungeon. That may be the best thing I have ever drawn. And to this day, I firmly believe that Kate is better than catering.
I owe you a chat return I missed that seems that the Canadian sentiment may be changing. Let's explore this. I'll email you. I think you should arrange a date with a Mountie.
That is too funny. Damn heat. I thought that being naked was good and very necessary. It was sooooo hot!!
this is awesome. It reminds me of a honey pot I got from trent once that concluded with the statement:
"God bless you, and God bless your bunny." (writers note: I had just gotten a bunny rabbit as a present that week)
Love it.
Post a Comment