Wednesday, June 04, 2008

This morning I've done 2 loads of laundry, broken up 5 fights, cleaned 3 bedrooms, changed 2 diapers, bathed 1 baby, and done 2 loads of dishes. I've played 3 games of peek-a-boo, 1 game of pacman, and 1 game of cars.

And I'm tired.

9 more hours till bedtime.

3 comments:

April said...

Hahaha...welcome to life as a mom!! :) I hope you make it to the end of the week!!

Reed said...

That is the best form of birth control I know.

em&m said...

I'm tired from two kids! I don't want to imagine what 6 will be like! Good for you. I'm sure your sister really appreciated it.
So far today I've only had two disasters and one near disaster.
1.A box of donut holes devoured by my little munchkins and smooshed all over the couch
2. Wart remover spread all over Julia's legs as if it were lotion.
and 3. Liam running and falling while holding a steak knife. I don't know how he got it and that panics me.
Love ya like crazy Bonnie!