I can’t eat. I set down my fork. My stomach is twisted and achy; it feels empty and full at the same time. I think they call this “nerves”. I don’t particularly like it. I mean, I’d really like to eat.
Ha ha. I have felt the same way these last few days (and on many other occasions). I usually chock it up to anxiety, and it was especially bad today. I couldn't stomach breakfast till like 10:30 am. Man.
I wonder what you are nervous about. Are you in Utah yet? I am sad to say that I think am going to miss seeing you this time. I'll be headed to Kentucky next week for 3 weeks. Maybe we'll pass by each other as we go to our trips. Next time I'll plan around you :) Hope you're doing well.
3 comments:
Ha ha. I have felt the same way these last few days (and on many other occasions). I usually chock it up to anxiety, and it was especially bad today. I couldn't stomach breakfast till like 10:30 am. Man.
try the sausage instead
I wonder what you are nervous about. Are you in Utah yet? I am sad to say that I think am going to miss seeing you this time. I'll be headed to Kentucky next week for 3 weeks. Maybe we'll pass by each other as we go to our trips. Next time I'll plan around you :) Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment